Sunday 29 July 2007

when without rest i got refreshed.....27/jul/07

it was a tiring day in office...i had reached home and we had planned for a movie, for which we had to leave in an hour, i was feeling knackered so thought of catching up with some sleep to suppress my tiredness when the phone rang....it was my sis, Eli, and when i picked the phone she said Avi speak to mitthu (my niece), mitthu is 1.5 yrs old and the little time that i have spent with her while in india was when she was too young to speak anythin, i said 'hello mitthu'...she said 'maama'...it tell you boy it was ecstasy...it was so nice to hear THE word from her mouth...i asked her 'mama kidhar hai'...she told me 'Door Door'...then Eli pitched in to ask series of question which mitthu answers daily so that i can hear her voice...it was so nice and refreshing....i cudn't control the hapiness on my face...i had forgotten every burden that i have on my mind and heart...such was the magic of Mitthu's words....its so nice to see the next gen growing up...even the simple thing the kid does means a million to you...

No comments: